Join Space ISAC and Our Partners for these Upcoming Events
Check back soon for more events from Space ISAC!
Supply Chain Security for Space
9 am MST, November 18th, 2020 | Virtual Event
Space ISAC presents a panel conversation about Supply Chain Security for Space
- Moderator: Erin Miller, VP of Operations for Space ISAC, National Cybersecurity Center
- Jennifer Kurtz, Cyber Program Director, Manufacturer’s Edge
- Michael Misumi, Chief Information Officer, The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Matthew Gallo, Threat Intelligence Lead, Security and Mission Assurance, Ball Aerospace
Executive Tabletop Exercise at AIAA ASCEND
2 pm MST, November 16th, 2020 | Virtual Event
Join Space ISAC at AIAA ASCEND for an Executive Virtual Tabletop exercise! See the situation play out, and be there for a first-hand demonstration of the value of collaboration and information sharing in the space community!
Woomera Space Law Manual (MEMBERS ONLY EVENT)
October 20, 2020 | Virtual Event
Virtual Panel on Woomera International Space Law Manual
- Moderator: David Simon, Partner, Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Practice, Woomera Space Law Manual Virtual Panel (Members Only)
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM in (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
- Panelist Experts from the Woomera Space Law Manuel
- Jack Beard, Associate Professor of Law and Co-Director, Space, Cyber, and Telecom Law Program, University of Nebraska College of Law; former Associate Deputy General Counsel, DoD Office of General Counsel
- Melissa de Zwart, Space Industry Association of Australia and Dean of Law and Head of School, Adelaide Law School, University of Adelaide
- Renn Gade, General Counsel, US Defense Intelligence Agency
The Value of Space Summit
October 15-16, 2020 | Virtual Event
Space Information Sharing and Analysis Center (Space ISAC) and Aerospace Corporation are hosting a 2-day summit, the Value of Space, focusing on the importance of space critical infrastructure to people living on Earth now and in the future. This community event brings the public and private sector together to discuss critical infrastructure protection for the space sector from a variety of perspectives.
On Day 1 we will dialogue with stakeholders from the U.S. Government, international partners, industry members, and ISACs to answer questions about what space critical infrastructure needs protection, how other sectors are using space assets, and to discuss emerging threats to space. The Center for Space Policy and Strategy paper will help inform the discussion. On Day 2 we will review policies and legislation being pursued globally to secure the space mission.
The objective of the Space ISAC is to bring the global space together to identify and respond to threats and provide timely, actionable information to the entire space sector. Through this event we want to promote awareness of Space ISAC, increase the likelihood that space infrastructure in protected through reduced risk and active information sharing.
Please join the community as we come together at this Space ISAC virtual event.